Official Peter Hickman Website © 2021 - All Rights Reserved.
It’s been a busy few weeks for Peter since taking the outright lap record, and Senior TT win at the Isle of Man TT.
This weekend he attends Fowlers of Bristol for their renowned Bristol Bike Night, before driving straight down to West Sussex to take the BMW HP4 Race and Fred Merkel RC30 up the famous hill climb at Goodwood.
Bristol is home to Peter’s Sponsor Weise Clothing. Weise started sponsoring Peter over 10 years ago and have supported him on his journey since. The British manufacturer celebrated it’s 30 year anniversary in 2017, the same year Hicky hit his third decade.
Peter Hickman: “Weise has supported me for so long. Loyalty is paramount in this game and from sponsors to teammates, you need to surround yourself with the right people. Weise came on board before I was winning major road races and they make me a fantastic suit. It’s vital you believe in the brand behind the equipment that keeps you safe, and Weise Clothing has a great history and has always been a company developing new safety solutions for racing. It helps that they make some awesome apparel too. Last year I shot their 2018 catalogue with them and absolutely loved the products.”
Peter will be doing a signing and mingling with the crowd on Friday 13th July, the weather looks great so head down if you are in the area!
- HICKMAN INTO THE SHOWDOWN!
- SNETTERTON PROVES A FRUSTRATING WEEKEND FOR HICKY
- PARTY IN THE PARK FOR HICKMAN AND FHO RACING!
- HICKMAN TAKES THE LAP RECORD DURING TOUGH WEEKEND
- HICKMAN HAS A MIXED WEEKEND AT THRUXTON
- ROLLERCOASTER WEEKEND FOR HICKMAN AT BRANDS HATCH
- HARD WEEKEND FOR HICKMAN AND FHO RACING BMW
- PODIUM AND A POLE POSITION FOR HICKY AT OULTON PARK!
- Sponsor Spotlights – Suomy