Official Peter Hickman Website © 2021 - All Rights Reserved.
Tag: British Superbikes
Hickman and the FHO BMW Team headed back to Oulton Park for Round 9 and after great results from Round 1, the technically demanding circuit suited the M 1000 RR.Read more
After the trials and frustrations of Snetterton, Hicky headed to Silverstone knowing that the issues he had experienced at the previous round were now behind him.Read more
After a fantastic weekend at Cadwell Park, Hicky and the FHO Racing BMW Team headed to Snetterton for Round 7 of the British Superbike Championship knowing the M 1000 RR...Read more
Hicky and the FHO team were looking forward to their Cadwell Park 'Party in the Park' home round after its absence in 2020. Friday saw Hicky have another strong FP1...Read more
The Bennetts British Superbike Championship returned to Thruxton for the first time since 2019 and Hickman headed to the southwest after a couple of frustrating rounds. The weather didn't play...Read more
The British Superbike season kicked off at Oulton Park this weekend for Peter Hickman and the FHO Racing team with the all-new M 1000 RR. FP1 was wet and Hicky...Read more
It was a challenging opening Bennetts British Superbike Championship weekend for Peter Hickman aboard the Global Robots BMW Team by Smiths Racing machine. A tough practice and qualifying saw the...Read more
After a lengthy wait, the 2020 Bennetts British Superbike Championship finally gets underway this weekend and Peter ‘Hicky’ Hickman is excited to get back racing. The Global Robots BMW Team...Read more
- FINAL ROUND AT BRANDS HATCH FOR HICKY
- HEAVY RAIN AND A CHAIN CAUSE HAVOC FOR HICKY!
- HICKMAN SECURES SOLID POINTS IN THE SHOWDOWN AT OULTON PARK
- HICKMAN INTO THE SHOWDOWN!
- SNETTERTON PROVES A FRUSTRATING WEEKEND FOR HICKY
- PARTY IN THE PARK FOR HICKMAN AND FHO RACING!
- HICKMAN TAKES THE LAP RECORD DURING TOUGH WEEKEND
- HICKMAN HAS A MIXED WEEKEND AT THRUXTON
- ROLLERCOASTER WEEKEND FOR HICKMAN AT BRANDS HATCH