Official Peter Hickman Website © 2021 - All Rights Reserved.
The Trooper Bike is back and she is looking meaner than ever …
Peter Hickman has released the beast at this years Northwest 200 races.
There are fewer bikes on the road racing circuit that look as good as the Trooper Bike. This year is no exception.
Wanting to create something truly iconic for Iron Maiden’s own brand of beer, Peter worked with Tommy Hill Promotions to absolutely nail the look for 2018. There are some stunning details that you just won’t appreciate until you get up close and personal. Don’t worry, she doesn’t bite! Much.
Check out this selection of images to wet your appetite.
- FINAL ROUND AT BRANDS HATCH FOR HICKY
- HEAVY RAIN AND A CHAIN CAUSE HAVOC FOR HICKY!
- HICKMAN SECURES SOLID POINTS IN THE SHOWDOWN AT OULTON PARK
- HICKMAN INTO THE SHOWDOWN!
- SNETTERTON PROVES A FRUSTRATING WEEKEND FOR HICKY
- PARTY IN THE PARK FOR HICKMAN AND FHO RACING!
- HICKMAN TAKES THE LAP RECORD DURING TOUGH WEEKEND
- HICKMAN HAS A MIXED WEEKEND AT THRUXTON
- ROLLERCOASTER WEEKEND FOR HICKMAN AT BRANDS HATCH