FIM MiniGP UK Series
The UK Mini GP Series is a collaboration between MSVR, ACU, BMB, Ohvale UK and Pirelli. As part of the FIM Mini GP World Series the UK Rounds will be held at 3 BMB Events, 1 BSB Event and 1 at The MotoGP Event at Silverstone.
The idea of the series is to unify Mini GP Racing across the globe with Riders from each country/region competing on carefully controlled, like for like machinery with sealed engines so that its the riders talent that shines through and not the amount of money they spend.
Please visit http://www.britishminibikes.com to sign up to the FIM Mini GP championship.
- For Cups organised in countries that host a MotoGP or WorldSBK event there will be the opportunity to organise an event of their FIM MiniGP Cup during the World Championship event, subject to the evolution of the pandemic and the approval of the corresponding Governments and authorities.
- This event will be given appropriate media coverage and it will give the cup the opportunity to showcase the championship towards the MotoGP/WorldSBK community. (Also subject to the evolution of the pandemic).
For 2021 one round of the FIM Mini GP UK Series will be held at Stowe Circuit, Silverstone during the MotoGP week. As part of this event either the winners of each race + the championship leader (if they have not won a race), or the 3 in the championship will attend a BBC event as well as various other options with Dorna / FIM.
The event will be permitted under the ACU, all riders not in possession of a current ACU Licence will need to purchase a Series Licence available at a cost of £15 through the BMB.
- The Official single & Sole tyre supplier for the FIM MiniGP World Series
- OHVALE UK will be the official and sole motorcycle supplier of the UK MiniGP Series.
- The bike with which the series shall run with will be the OHVALE GP-0 160 with 10” wheels.
- The participants* of all the national series that will be part of the FIM MiniGP World Series, will be offeredthe following special conditions:
- Price for 1 Motorcycle at a heavily subsidised price (Contact Ohval UK for Details)
- Engine 250 EUR + VAT + transportation costs.
- The following spare parts would be FOC for the participants and would be included in the sale ofthe motorcycle:
- Acerbis brake protector
- Carburetor kit PE28
- Kit of crankcase cover, rear light & tank foam (FIM Europe regulation)
- All motorcycles will be sold with a sealed engine to ensure technical equality amongst the series.
- Apparel Kit with the championship graphics.
- Sticker kit with the championship’s logos
- Bikes will be bought by the participants directly from the OHVALE official local dealer.
*For participants who already own a motorcycle points 2 through 7 also apply to them.
- OHVALE Official local dealer will be present at each event with spare parts and technical service.
- OHVALE will also be present in the FIM MiniGP World Series Final:
- Offering technical and mechanical support
- To those participants that will join the Final from overseas, OHVALE will provide the motorcycle FOC(excluding spare parts and repairs).
- Participants will have to include OHVALE logo on the Motorcycle
To obtain your Subsadised Ohvale GP0 – 160 bikes please contact us direct at email@example.com.